10 Advices to Deal With Coronavirus and Our Business
- Stay away from anxiety as it’s an adaptation with progressive results
- Reduce huge expenses (Sample… close local for rent)
- Work from home
- Study the target market again
- Quantify the inventory of products and/or services.
- Save 30% to invest it in replenishing stock and some software update or putting online store.
(Invest in Professional Webdevelopers Software to create tools to sell my products or services online).
- Hire graphic designers to improve the photos of your products, which developers will ask of you.
- Find distribution and logistics business partners.
- Save 20% of the rercaudate in the day (Emergency Savings or Own Expenses)
- Save 20% for Weekly, Fortnightly or Monthly Expenses (to pay for electricity, gas, water, telephone, taxes, etc…)